Expertly Installed EPDM Roofing
THE FLAT-ROOF SPECIALISTS AT LEGACY RESTORATION DELIVER FLAWLESS, DURABLE RESULTS.
EPDM roofing is a popular type of rubber roofing that’s ideal for the low slope or flat roof surfaces of many commercial buildings. Our commercial roofers have worked extensively with this material and can handle even complex projects with ease.
Since 2011, Legacy Restoration has built our business on delivering exceptional results at competitive prices. We do what we can to keep our prices fair, but never at the expense of quality. Instead, our EPDM roofers offer the industry’s top products at the best prices.
Our customers appreciate the value-driven, customer-focused service that has earned us many positive reviews and made us the trusted choice for both residential and commercial roofing.
BENEFITS OF EPDM ROOFING
You might be wondering what makes EPDM roofing a good choice for flat or sloped roofs. The benefits of the products offered by our commercial roofers include:
- Longevity: Good quality, properly installed EPDM roofing lasts 25 to 30 years.
- Performance: Rubber roofing won’t crack as a result of extreme temperature changes and can withstand hail and other severe weather far better than some other materials.
- Environmentally Friendly: Many EPDM roofing products are made from recycled materials, and the roofing can be recycled at the end of its life.
EXPERIENCED EPDM ROOFING INSTALLERS
Proper installation of EPDM roofing is a must in order to achieve the long-lasting performance that makes this roofing material such a great choice. Our rubber roofing installers have the skills and experience they need to get the job done right, and we stand behind their work with industry-leading warranties.
In addition to their experience, our EPDM roofing installers provide:
- Free Consultations and Accurate Cost Estimates
- Crews of Experienced Professionals
- Competitive Prices and Flexible Financing
- Highly Rated Customer Service
- Impressive Warranties