Home Storm Restoration & Repair Contractors
Storm Damage Restoration Services
OUR WORRY-FREE LEGACY EXPERIENCE
- During our free inspection, you’ll fully understand what damage has been done — even damage you may not have noticed. Using state-of-the-art technology, we inspect and record the entire exterior, then provide our findings to both you and your insurance adjuster so you know exactly what issues may arise.
- You choose your products. See what your home will look like with our 3D rendering technology and choose what best fits your style and needs.
- Legacy works hand-in-hand with your insurance adjuster every step of the way. As your general contractor, we will provide our estimates, damage reports & photos to make the adjuster’s job easier, so you can have peace of mind.
- We help make the rest as easy as possible. From the permits to garbage removal at the end of the project, we handle everything that needs to be done, including industry-specific reports, repair estimates, damage photos, and attending all adjuster inspections.
- With Legacy, you can be sure your home is taken care of. Our team members have years of experience working with insurance adjusters and city inspectors, helping to ensure that the job isn’t only done right but that we can talk you through the process every step of the way.
Trusted Since 2011
Storm Restoration Services
After a major weather event or other home damage, Legacy’s contractor experts will work hand-in-hand with your insurance adjuster to provide measurements, building code documentation, damage photos, and repair estimates. As your general contractor, we’re proud to support your insurance adjuster with any information we have to make their job easier.