LP SmartSide Siding, Installed The Legacy Way
THE BEAUTY OF REAL WOOD MEETS THE STRENGTH OF COMPOSITE MATERIALS WITH LP SIDING.
Real wood lends a distinctive touch of style to any home exterior, but it can also be one of the most expensive and high-maintenance siding materials out there. For the same naturally inspired beauty but with far fewer headaches, consider LP SmartSide siding from Legacy Restoration!
What makes LP engineered siding different?
Although it mimics the warmth and beauty of natural wood, replacement LP SmartSide siding is crafted from a proprietary composite featuring wood strand technology. The end result is an authentic-looking material that delivers superior performance and longevity—especially when installed by Legacy’s expert crews!
Our LP SmartSide siding installers are:
- Factory Trained and Certified
- Properly Licensed and Insured
- Award-Winning Experts with A+ BBB Accreditation
- Committed to Work Done Right, The Legacy Way!
BENEFITS OF AN LP SMARTSIDE SIDING INSTALLATION
As an authorized LP SmartSide siding company, Legacy has the highly trained professionals you need for a high-quality installation. We don’t stop at factory training, either! As part of our company-wide culture of excellence, we continuously invest the time and effort to ensure our siding professionals are capable of delivering the five-star service you expect from us.
We’ll work closely with you to make sure you enjoy the many benefits of LP SmartSide’s exclusive engineered wood siding:
- Extreme Durability: Compared to expensive materials like wood and more common materials like vinyl, LP’s engineered wood shows superior strength against wind, hail, moisture, fungal decay, and termites.
- Stunning Beauty: You’ll be able to choose your siding’s color, panel style, texture (smooth or woodgrain), and accent trim for a uniquely stylish aesthetic.
- Fewer Seams: LP SmartSide comes in panels as long as 16 feet. Fewer seams mean a better fit, a more watertight seal, and a cleaner look from the curb.
- Sustainable Design: LP’s engineered wood is made from sustainable, fast-growing trees to reduce environmental harm and material waste.
If you aren’t sure about LP SmartSide, that’s okay, too! At Legacy, we’re a certified installer of many other top brands including Mastic and James Hardie. Our friendly, educational approach revolves around listening to your needs in order to recommend the right siding product for you—with no pressure or gimmicks, ever.